BS Geology, University of Wyoming
Mr. Murphree is a geologist with over 15 years of experience in O & G exploration drilling, reservoir analysis and drill & grout mine reclamation projects. Mr. Murphree has successfully completed various projects throughout his career while undertaking a leadership role in planning, logistical coordination, on-site investigation, and construction management, while producing detailed data analysis and geological reporting.
Representative Abandoned Mine Land Projects include:
- AML 17.6B-1E, Reliance, 1400 Block Main Street Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-3B, Rock Springs, Sweetwater County Exploratory Drilling Project
- AML 17.6B-1D, Reliance 1400-1500 Block Street Main Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-3D, Rock Springs 7 & 9 Mine Pipeline Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-3E, Stable Lane, Sweetwater & Rainbow Mines Pipeline Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6C-1F, Reliance, West Reliance & 1456 South Street Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17G-2 Statewide Coal Mine Fires
Mr. Murphree was responsible for data management, lithologic description of drill hole cuttings, geophysical log interpretation, grout monitoring supervision, database verification, collection of weather and temperature data, as well as the implementation of quality assurance and control procedures on these projects.
Representative BRS experience in uranium mineral resource projects include:
- GTI Resources Great Divide Basin Drilling Program
Mr. Murphree was responsible for the planning and staking of drill hole locations, lithologic sample description of drill hole cuttings, geophysical log interpretation, data entry, database management, cross-section construction and technical reporting.
Certifications and Registrations:
- MSHA Surface Miner Certified