Professional Engineer and Professional Geologist
BS Geological Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
MS Nuclear Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
Mr. Warren is a professional mining engineer and geologist. He has over 10 years of experience in the mining and mining reclamation industry and is proficient in resource modeling and geological interpretation. Mr. Warren’s responsibilities have included data collection, design and management of construction projects, production of project documents and AutoCAD drawings, geological modeling/interpretation, and technical report writing.
Representative Mine Reclamation Projects include:
- AML 16G-II Day Loma: Mr. Warren performs master planning and individual phase cut/fill design and report text writing and editing. During construction, Mr. Warren provides for construction inspection and construction management as well as discharge water compliance sampling and reporting.
- AML 16O McIntosh Pit: Mr. has provided construction inspection, management, and reporting.
- LQD Hypothetical Powder River Basin Coal Mine Reclamation Cost Estimation: Mr. Warren provided production rate and costing estimation and analysis by proposed fleet type.
- AML 17H Statewide Coal: Assisted in construction management, preparation of as-built maps, natural channel characterization, and close-out reporting.
Representative BRS experience in uranium mineral resource projects include:
- Gas Hills Project, Fremont County, Wyoming
- Mestenña Uranium, Brooks and Jim Hogg Counties, Texas
- Arkose and Nichols Ranch Projects, Campbell and Johnson Counties, Wyoming
Mr. Warren performed data management, geophysical log interpretation, and geologic modeling on these projects. In addition, for the Sheep Mountain Project Mr. Warren has performed baseline data collection with respect to air, water, climatology, and radiological background conditions.
Certifications And Registrations:
- MSHA Certified
- Professional Mining Engineer (WY PE-15949)
- Professional Geologist (WY PG-4031)