BS Environmental Geology,
University of California Santa Cruz
Mr. Kreile is a Professional Geologist with experience in abandoned mine mitigation and exploration drilling for uranium roll-front type deposits. His responsibilities have involved all phases of planning, design, execution, and reporting. Mr. Kreile is proficient in ArcGIS and AutoCAD software. Mr. Kreile maintains a commercial drone pilot license and provides UAV aerial orthophoto mosaic surveys as well as aerial based project media.
Representative BRS experience for abandoned mine reclamation projects includes:
Underground Coal Mine Drilling and Grouting Mitigation Projects:
- AML 17.6B-4A, Almy, County Road 108 Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-4B, Almy, 300-400 Block County Road 108 Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-4C, Uinta and Lincoln County Exploratory Drilling Project
- AML 17.6B-5B, Kemmerer, Highway 189 North Frontier Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-TTKM-3B, Sweetwater County Exploratory Drilling
- AML 17.6B-BRS-3C, Rock Springs Canyon View Estates Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6C-BRS-3F, Rock Springs, West Blairtown and 1620 W 2nd Street Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17G-2, Coal Mine Fires Inventory and Annual Monitoring
Mr. Kreile provided construction inspection, cost tracking, and technical reporting.
Underground Coal Mine Earthwork Based Mitigation Projects:
- AML 17.32 59-18, Sweetwater County Subsidence Mitigation Project
- AML 17.6B-BRS 1-19, Kemmerer HWY 189 Culvert Cleanout
- AML 17.32 54-19, SW Wyoming Small Site Revegetation
- AML 17.32 59-19, Sweetwater Subsidence Mitigation
- AML 17.32 60-19, Lincoln County Road Repairs
- AML 17.32 8-20, Rainbow Pipeline & No. 8 Subsidence Repairs
- AML 17.32 17-20, Reliance No. 7 Subsidence Mitigation
- AML 17.32 36-20, Sweetwater County Channel Mitigation
Mr. Kreile provided project planning, construction inspection, cost tracking, and technical reporting.
Uranium Surface Mine Mitigation Projects:
- AML 16G-II-11, Centurion Spoils Final Grading Project
- AML 16O-6, McIntosh West Spoils Haulage Project
Mr. Kreile provided construction inspection and UAV acquired volumetric survey data.
Representative BRS experience in mineral resource projects include:
Uranium roll front exploration projects:
- Great Divide Uranium Project, Exploration Drilling Program
Mr. Kreile provided project planning and logistics, well-site geological services, and interpretation and reporting of results.
2018 – Present BRS Inc.
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Professional Geologist (WY PG-4240)
- MSHA Surface Miner Certified
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- FAA Certificated Remote Pilot – 14 CFR Part 107 – sUAS Remote Pilot License