RYAN REED, PE
BS Mining Engineering
Colorado School of Mines – 2009
Mr. Reed is a graduate mining engineer. Mr. Reed is experienced with mine planning and resource software including Carlson Mining, MineSight 3D, and RockWare and is proficient with AutoCAD. Since joining BRS, he has worked as a construction manager for surface coal and uranium mine reclamation projects, underground coal reclamation projects, uranium mine resource modeling, and on surface and underground mine design.
Representative BRS experience in construction inspection for mine reclamation projects include:
- AML 17H-2G, Sweetwater County Isolated Sites.
- AML 17H-2G, Gunn-Quealy Pit Highwall Reduction Project, Statewide Contract.
- AML 17H-2E, Sweetwater County Coal Reclamation, Rock Springs South.
- AML 17H-1C, Kemmerer Area Coal Reclamation.
- AML 6A-X, Blairtown Subsidence Reclamation Project, Statewide Contract.
Representative BRS experience in mineral resource projects include:
- Sheep Mountain Uranium Project, Fremont County, Wyoming.
- Juniper Ridge Uranium Project, Carbon County, Wyoming.
- Crownpoint Uranium Project, Grants District, New Mexico.
- Coles Hill Uranium Property, Pittsylvania County, Virginia.
- Anderson Uranium Project, Yapatai County, Arizona.
Mr. Reed assisted in data entry, geophysical log interpretation, database verification, weather data collection, geologic resource modeling, and preliminary economic feasibility. Mr. Reed has experience in the construction and repair of computer systems including custom high performance PC’s including liquid, sub-ambient, and freezing cooling systems, and other IT services.
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Professional Engineer
- MSHA Certified