Ryan Reed, P.E.
BS Mining Engineering
Colorado School of Mines – 2009
Mr. Reed is a professional engineer in mining engineer. Mr. Reed is experienced with mine planning, resource modeling, and mine reclamation. Mr. Reed is proficient with AutoCAD and other resource software. Since joining BRS, he has worked as a construction manager for surface and underground coal and uranium mine reclamation projects, uranium mine resource modeling, surface and underground mine design, and as a project manager for drilling and grouting subsidence mitigation projects.
Representative BRS experience in construction inspection for mine reclamation projects include:
- AML 17H-2G, Sweetwater County Isolated Sites.
- AML 17H-2G, Gunn-Quealy Pit Highwall Reduction Project, Statewide Contract.
- AML 17H-2E, Sweetwater County Coal Reclamation, Rock Springs South.
- AML 17H-1C, Kemmerer Area Coal Reclamation.
- AML 6A-X, Blairtown Subsidence Reclamation Project, Statewide Contract.
- AML 17.6A8-II, Drilling and Grouting Rock Springs
- AML 17.6B-1A, Reliance Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-1B, Reliance 1500 Main Drilling and Grouting Project
Representative BRS experience in project management for mine reclamation projects include:
- AML 17.6B-1C, Reliance 1400 Block South Street Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-4A, Almy County Road 108 Drilling and Grouting Project
- AML 17.6B-5A, Kemmerer Highway 189 North Drilling and Grouting Project
Representative BRS experience in mineral resource projects include:
- Sheep Mountain Uranium Project, Fremont County, Wyoming.
- Juniper Ridge Uranium Project, Carbon County, Wyoming.
- Crownpoint Uranium Project, Grants District, New Mexico.
- Coles Hill Uranium Property, Pittsylvania County, Virginia.
- Anderson Uranium Project, Yapatai County, Arizona.
Mr. Reed assisted in data entry, geophysical log interpretation, database verification, weather data collection, geologic resource modeling, and preliminary economic feasibility.
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Professional Engineer (PE), Wyoming #15941
- MSHA Certified