Carl D. Warren, P.E., P.G.
BS Geological Engineering
Colorado School of Mines – 2009
MS Nuclear Engineering
Colorado School of Mines – 2013
Project Engineer and Geologist
Mr. Warren’s responsibilities have included design and management of construction projects, production of project CAD drawings, geological modeling/interpretation, and technical report writing.
Representative AML Projects include:
- AML 16G-II Day Loma: Phase Cut/fill Design, Construction inspection, management, and reporting.
- AML 16O McIntosh Pit: Construction inspection, management, and reporting.
- AML 17H Statewide Coal: Assisted in construction management, preparation of as-built maps, natural channel characterization, and close-out reporting.
Representative BRS experience in uranium mineral resource projects include:
- Gas Hills Project, Fremont County, Wyoming
- Mestenña Uranium, Brooks and Jim Hogg Counties, Texas
- Arkose and Nichols Ranch Projects, Campbell and Johnson Counties, Wyoming
Mr. Warren performed or assisted in data entry, geophysical log interpretation, and geologic modeling on these projects. In addition, for the Sheep Mountain Project Mr. Warren has assisted with baseline data collection with respect to air, water, climatology, and radiological background conditions.
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS:
- MSHA Certified
- Professional Mining Engineer (WY PE-15949)
- Professional Geologist (WY PG-4031)