Summer 2020 Intern
BS Geological Engineer in progress, Colorado School of Mines
A junior geological engineering student focusing on geotechnical studies.
Nevada Gold Mines – Turquoise Ridge, Resource Geology Intern
- Logged core in the Carlin deposit for mineral exploration
- Cut core for sampling
- Assisted in underground ore control
- Measured density for differing lithologies
- Used Vulcan to create domains to estimate ore reserves and resources
U.S. Army, Healthcare Specialist (Combat Medic)
- Received certifications in EMT-B, CPR, Tactical First Aid, ITLS/P, and ALS
- Selected to mentor, train, and supervise members of a team to perform assigned job functions; wrote monthly performance evaluations for each.
- Instructed tactical and first aid training to 90 members of the organization, providing vital skills to improve overall effectiveness in survival readiness.
- Selected to work rotations at the base aid station and Evans Army Community Hospital to screen sick and injured patients, administer immunizations, responsible for inventory of medical supplies and medications.
- Selected to drive and operate multiple military vehicles weighing more than 24 tons in various operational environments and conditions; vehicles were in no accidents nor breached any safety violation
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Maptek Vulcan 10.0
- Mines Veterans Association – Treasurer